SWIMMING WITH THE PIGS
Dec 7th - 10th, 2017
Savannah Aviation is excited to announce an adventure of a lifetime, the 2017 Swimming With the Pigs Bahamas Fly-In Adventure. That's right, we are going to Exuma for a 4 day adventure which will include a four hour boat tour where you will swim with pigs. Our accommodations will be at the Peace & Plenty hotel in Georgetown, Exuma. During our 4 day adventure we will visit one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, and enjoy a poolside cookout, Just a short water taxi ride from Georgetown we will visit the famous Chat N Chill Bar & Grill.
On our 3rd day, we will drive South just pass the Tropic of Cancer to a wonderful spot called Santana's. We'll enjoy the clear waters and good food. Next door to Santana's is a small bakery where you can purchase breads, treats and my favorite, Rum Cake. That evening we will all meet up at the Catch a Fire restaurant for a sunset dinner, drinks and dancing.
Click Here for full itinerary.
Below are the details on the Bahamas Fly-In Adventure 2017:
Date: Thursday, December 7th - 10th, 2017
Departure Location: Fort Pierce, FL (KFPR)
Departure Time: Approximately 11:00am from Fort Pierce, FL
Destination Location: Exuma, Bahamas
Accommodations: Peace & Plenty Hotel
Cost: $1800.00 per person (double occupancy); $2200 (single occupancy).
- 3 night stay at the Peace & Plenty hotel located in Georgetown, Exuma.
- 4 day car rental.
- Lunch at Carriearl Boutique Hotel on Great Harbor Cay. (Drinks Included)
- 4 hour boat tour, which includes swimming with the pigs.
- Breakfast and lunch at the Grand Isle Resort. Friday, November 3rd only. (Includes two drinks per person).
- Dinner and drinks at the Catch A Fire restaurant.
- "Flying to the Bahamas" Webinar.
- Photo Album
- All paperwork and eApis.
- Aircraft fuel & parking.
- Port of Entry Fee - $50 per aircraft..
- Beverages (except as listed above).
- Hotel incidentals.
- Airport departure tax - $29 per person.
- Optional activities.
Savannah Aviation will help you with:
- Your navigational planning.
- Filling out and filing your flight plans and eApis.
- Applying for your aircraft custom decal sticker.
- Walk you through Customs and Immigration.
- Weather Reports.
- Pilot Briefings.
- Fuel Planning.
To reserve your accommodation please call Savannah Aviation or email Michael Calarruda at: email@example.com.
A $500 deposit will be collected upon registration.
Full payment must be paid 15 days before departure.
Cancellation policy by the client listed as follows:
- Cancellation outside of 120 will receive a full refund.
- Between 120 and 90 days of departure: Savannah Aviation retains $500 per person.
- Between 89 and 45 days of departure: Savannah Aviation retains 50% of tour cost.
- Between 44 and 31 days of departure: Savannah Aviation retains75% of tour cost.
- 30 days or less, or no show of departure: Savannah Aviation retains100% of tour cost.
Cancellation by Savannah Aviation:
Should Savannah Aviation cancel the tour after deposits have been received due to fewer than the minimum participants required, the full deposit will be refunded. Should Savannah Aviation cancel the tour at any time due to factors beyond their control (including war, flood, force of nature, riot, civil action), they will refund the clients whatever portion of moneys are reimbursed by ground operators and accommodation suppliers.